Top BBQ Tips
June 7th, 2016
Whether it is the smell of meat cooking or the excitement of making s’mores, BBQ’s are one of our favourite things about Summer! Need a little bit of help perfecting yours? Check out our top BBQ tips.
- Marinade your meat! To add extra flavour to your meat feast make sure to marinade you meat of choice for at least one hour before cooking. Try this delicious marinated Barbeque Lamb Culet.
- Make Skewers. Chicken , Vegetable or Fish Skewers are great for impressing your BBQ guests.
- Make your Own Burgers- There is nothing more satisfying than making your own burgers. Give this burger recipe a go.
- Think outside the BBQ- it’s easy to get caught up in the grilling and forget about the sides. Use our yummy Avonmore Sour Cream to make this delicious dip. Perfect with vegetables, chips or smothered all over your burger. Get the recipe here.
- Don’t forget the Dessert! Use your BBQ to make scrumptious s’mores that your children will love. Or why not make a chocolate banana? To do so cut a banana down the middle (length ways), stuff with chocolate, wrap in tinfoil and place on the BBQ. Once the chocolate has melted remove from the heat and smoother it in Avonmore Summer Whipped Cream.
- Remember to always be careful when using your BBQ to avoid injury.