Creating the Perfect Picnic!
July 4th, 2016
With the arrival of summer comes good weather (hopefully!) making it the perfect time of year to have a picnic with your friends and family. Whether it’s the beach, the park or simply your back garden we’ve got all the tips you need to have a wonderful day!
Top tips for the Perfect Picnic
- Firstly, you’ll need a cooler bag or picnic basket. Fill your bag or basket with plates, cups, cutlery, tissues and bin bags.
- Next is the picnic blanket. This will ensure that you don’t ruin your summer wardrobe and you can sit comfortably on the ground.
- Don’t forget to pack enough juice/water to get you and your family through the day but make sure you don’t pack more than you can carry!
- The food you bring on a picnic can really make or break the day. When you start planning what food you’re bringing remember to pack foods that will not be overly messy. Sandwiches and vegetables with dip are sure to be picnic pleasers. If you’re bringing sauces/dressings bring them in jam jars to ensure that they don’t spill everywhere.
- Dessert- There’s nothing nicer than a summertime dessert. Our Avonmore Summer Whipped Cream is the ultimate dessert topper for picnic season. Dollop it on strawberries and sprinkle with crushed meringue for a delicious dessert this summer.