Baked Potatoes topped with Avonmore Grated Cheese & Sour Cream
1) Pre-heat the oven to 180°c.
2) Wash & Dry Potatoes. Rub the potatoes with olive oil, sprinkle them with salt and pepper, and prick serveral times with a fork.
3) Lay them directly on the oven rack or place them on a baking sheet.
4) Cook the potatoes for 45-60 minutes, until their skin is crispy and sticking one with a fork meets no resistance.
5) Cut off top of potatoes & allow to cool for 1 minute
6) Top off with Avonmore Red Grated Cheese, Sour Cream & Chives