- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and boil and boil the potatoes for 10 minutes. Wipe them dry with a clean tea towel.
- Pierce each potato all over with a knife or fork. Rub with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Wrap each potato in foil and bake at 180®C until the potato is soft when pierced with a blunt dinner knife.
- Open the foil up of each potato and score a cross into the potato, cutting two thirds of the way into it, so that it opens up. Drizzle with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the tuna filling and pile on top of each potato.
- Top with Avonmore Grated Cheddar Cheese, a sprinkling of paprika and fresh parsley.
The Ish Factor: Tinned tuna is far from an exotic ingredient, but it’s what you do with it that counts. Tuna packed in water is a figure friendly low fat ingredient. Ideal for tuna melts, pasta bakes, wraps and quesadilla fillings. But for a more gourmet treat, look for tuna packed in olive oil. More expensive, but worth it for special recipes.