- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas Mark 4
- Melt the butter and add in the breadcrumbs, grated lemon zest, parmesan cheese, chopped herbs and flaked almonds. Allow to cool for a couple of minutes.
- Place the portions of fish on a roasting tray (lined with baking parchment). Season the fish with a little salt and freshly milled black pepper. Divide the breadcrumb topping between the fish and press onto the top of the fish. Scatter the lemon wedges and cherry tomatoes on the tray also.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish.
Minted Pea Puree:
8oz/225g frozen peas
2 cloves of garlic
½ medium sized onion
1 dessertspoon freshly chopped mint
- In a large saucepan quickly fry off the onion & garlic until browed.
- Add in the frozen peas and coat with onion & garlic mixture
- Add in cream and cook until the peas have softened and the cream will have reduced and thickened. (5 minutes)
- Mix in the seasoning and freshly chopped mint at this stage.
- Transfer the entire mixture to a food processor or blitz with hand held blitzer until broken down yet still relatively coarse and chunky.
- Serve the salmon immediately with the pea puree and some of the roasted lemon and tomatoes.
Tip-Adding some additional cream when cooking the peas will give you a more sauce like puree