by Top Blogger & Author Sheila Kiely http://gimmetherecipe.com/
1. Place your chosen base in a sandwich bag and bash until crumbled with a rolling-pin.
2. Mix the mascarpone cheese in a bowl with 1tbsp icing sugar and whatever you have selected to flavour the mixture.
3. Once the flavouring element and mascarpone cheese have been combined then gently fold in the whipped cream.
4. Assemble your cheesecake pots by layering the crumbled base first then the flavoured filling and finally garnish at will.
5. Can be served immediately or chilled in refrigerator if prepared ahead of time.
Note: I toasted and bashed some hazelnuts for the lemon & honey version and I added extra whole raspberries and slices of strawberries on top of the biscuit base and under the filling in the other ones.
*Quantities per base: Allow approx half a crunchie per pot or 4 chocolate fingers or 2 oreos