5 Family Favourite Weeknight Meals
October 17th, 2016
Here are some of our favourite recipes that will keep the whole family happy. Why not get the kids involved in making some of these dishes – they might just surprise you with a hidden talent!
- Shepherd’s Pie – a great, one dish wonder that will feed the whole family.
- Cheese and Tomato Macaroni with Ham – this is a tasty dish and a great spin on Mac ‘n Cheese.
- Lasagne –This is another family favourite the kids will love and it is also a great dish for freezing. Trying to get the kids to eat more vegetables? Cut them up small and add them in with the onions at the start!
- Baked Ham Carbonara – a winner with all ages.
- Chicken a la King – this dish can be served with rice, potatoes or pasta.