A delicious Banoffee Cheesecake for all occasions.
1. Mix together the crushed biscuits and melted butter. Press into the base and up the sides of a 23cm springform tin. Place in the fridge and chill for 15 minutes.
2. Arrange most of the banana slices into the base of the tin. Drizzle over most of the caramel, reserving some for the top.
3. Beat the icing sugar and cream cheese until smooth, then beat in the whipped cream until combined. Spoon into the base and smooth over the bananas and caramel.
4. Refrigerate for at least four hours until set.
5. Pipe dollops of the whipped cream over the top. Decorate the cheesecake with a drizzle of caramel and chocolate shavings.