Courtesy of BBQhut.ie
1. To make apricot mustard, combine all mustard ingredients and simmer for 1-2 minutes until slightly thick and set aside.
2. Brush both sides of pork with oil, season with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat BBQ plate (griddle) or grill until hot.
4. Cook pork for about 3-4 minutes each side or until medium done and the juices are just pink to clear. Avoid overcooking. Rest for a few minutes in a warm place on the BBQ, then serve.
5. Serving Suggestion: Potato salad and steamed green beans.
Serve with: Merlot