1. Preheat the grill to its highest setting.
2. Place sliced Ciabatta squares onto a flat baking sheet. Drizzle over the top of each with a little
extra virgin olive oil, then rub with the garlic clove.
3. Grill for 1-2 minutes until lightly toasted.
4. Meanwhile, in a bowl mix together the chopped plum tomatoes with the shallot and the basil.
Drizzle in a little extra virgin olive & season with salt & freshly ground black pepper.
5. Top the toasted Ciabatta squares with the tomato mix and then liberally spread the grated
mozzarella over the top of each.
6. Return to the hot grill until the cheese begins to melt, then remove and serve.