1. If using Mushrooms and/or Rashers, fry in a little olive oil until cooked, and leave to one side.
2. Whisk the eggs in a bowl, add in the fresh herbs, tomato, Avonmore grated cheddar, cooked
rashers and/or mushrooms. Season with salt & black pepper.
3. Melt the butter in a non stick frying pan.
4. Pour the egg mixture onto the pan.
5. Cook on a low heat for 12 minutes, until golden brown underneath and runny on top.
6. Place the pan with the frittata under a low heat grill for a few minutes to set.
7. Slide onto a plate, cut into wedges and serve