This american diner favourite is easy to make and can be customised with your favourite ingredients. Made in a skillet, however you can use an 8/9 inch frying pan (as long as it fits in the oven!)
Serves 6-8 (depending on how large you slice!)
- Turn the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Cream the Avonmore Butter and sugar until pale and fluffy
- Add the egg until well mixed
- Sieve the flour and baking powder into the mixture. Adding the golden syrup at the end.
- Add the chopped chocolate (or toppings of choice) and stir.
- Line the skillet/pan with baking paper or line with butter and compress the entire mixture into the pan evenly.
- Bake for around 20 minutes, keep an eye on this as you may need to cook longer for a crispier cookie.
- Take out and allow to cool for ten minutes
- Spoon your favourite ice cream on top and eat straight from the pan!