1. In a bowl, sprinkle the Keelings strawberries with sugar and mix together. Leave to one side for 10 mins.
2. Blend the strawberries in a processor until smooth – filter through a sieve to remove any pulp or seeds.
3. Bring the milk to a simmer over a medium-low heat – stirring constantly. Stir in the chocolate and mix until smooth.
4. Add the Keelings strawberries to the chocolate milk along with the vanilla extract and salt – stir together.
5. Top drink with some Avonmore whipped cream and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Keelings