Leave out the cream cheese and chocolate spread so they reach room temperature.
For the biscuit base:
- Break the digestive biscuits in a food processor or put them in a freezer bag and beat with a rolling pin.
- Transfer the biscuits to a bowl.
- Soften the butter in a pan on a low heat until melted and add to the biscuit mix.
- Add in 25g of chopped nuts and all of the dark chocolate pieces.
- Mix thoroughly and spread out in a 22cm spring-form cake tin.
- Push down with the back of a spoon to make sure the base is flat.
- Leave the biscuit base to chill in the fridge for about an hour.
For the cheesecake:
- Beat the cream cheese and chocolate hazelnut spread together.
- Add in 50ml of Avonmore Fresh Cream and keep beating until a smooth mixture is formed.
- Take the biscuit base from the fridge and spread the chocolate mixture over the top.
- Scatter the remaining chopped nuts all over the top.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 6 hours or best overnight.
Serve with Avonmore Freshly Whipped Cream and strawberries.