1. Sift together the flour, bicarbonate of soda, salt and sugar.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the Avonmore Buttermilk, Super Milk, eggs and butter. Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
3. Melt small amount of butter in a large frying pan. Pour some batter into the pan using a ladle or measuring jug to make a pancake.
4. Cook pancake until underside is a golden brown colour and bubbles can be seen on the topside . Carefully turn over and cook until lightly browned.
5. Serve the pancakes stacked with a topping of your choice and enjoy!
Tip: Keep your pancakes warm in a low oven while you cook the remaining batter.