Delicious and Sweet Maltesers Traybake
1. Line a baking tin with parchment paper.
2. Melt the butter, milk chocolate and golden syrup in a saucepan. Remove from the heat and stir in the cream.
3. Stir in the crushed biscuits and malt balls until combined.
4. Pour the mixture into the tin and allow to cool to room temperature. Drizzle over the dark and white chocolate and scatter over the sprinkles.
5. Transfer to the refrigerator and leave to set. Allow to come to room temperature and cut into squares with a warm knife to serve.