Makes more sauce than you will need, but keeps for a few days in the fridge, unless little hands get at it!
For the chocolate sauce:
- Melt the chocolate with the cream, sugar and vanilla extract in a pot on a low heat. Stir till its smooth.
- Remove from the heat and add the Avonmore Butter, mix till it’s melted and smooth. Allow to cool completely.
- Put 3 tablespoons of cold sauce into a blender with 2 cups of ice-cream and 1 tablespoon of milk. Whizz up till smooth.
- Pour a little chocolate sauce into a long glass, sprinkle some chopped up roasted hazelnuts onto the sauce.
- Next pour some of the milk shake onto the hazelnuts, then sprinkle a few more nuts onto the milk shake and finally add a serving of Avonmore Freshly Whipped Caramel Cream on top. Garnish with more hazelnuts!
To Garnish: Avonmore Freshly Whipped Caramel Cream