Mini Salmon and Leek Pies for any occasion
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
2. Spray four individual 250ml-capacity ovenproof dishes with cooking spray. In a bowl, combine the breadcrumbs and Parmesan.
3. Heat the butter and oil in a saucepan over a medium heat. Add the leek and cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes or until softened slightly.
4. Add the flour and cook, whisking, for two minutes. Whisking continuously, pour in the stock and keep whisking until combined. Cook, stirring, for five minutes or until the mixture comes to the boil.
5. Add the Cooking Cream and tarragon and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until the mixture begins to thicken.
6. Add the salmon and peas and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until the salmon is just cooked through. Spoon into the prepared dishes.
7. Sprinkle with the Parmesan breadcrumbs and bake for 10 minutes or until golden. Serve with mashed potato.