1 Chocolate Mug Cake for Someone in need of a Treat!
1. In a microwave-safe mug, whisk the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt with a fork until well combined.
2. Whisk in the melted butter, milk, egg and vanilla.
3. Push the milk chocolate into the centre of the mug.
4. Microwave for about 1½ minutes, then check. If it is not cooked, cook for 30 seconds longer. The cake should still be slightly sticky in the centre.
5. Take out the mug and let it cool for about five minutes. Top with a dollop of whipped cream.