- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium-high heat. Add the mince, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, and cook for four minutes until golden brown.
- Stir in the dried pasta, tomatoes, chicken stock, Avonmore Cooking Cream and chilli flakes.
- Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to medium. Cover partially with a lid and cook for 10-12 minutes until the pasta is tender but still firm, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the lid and cook for another 4-6 minutes until the sauce has reduced.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with basil and grated Parmesan.
Per Serving 459kcals, 10.2g fat (3.4g saturated), 70g carbs, 6.6g sugar, 25.5g protein, 4.3g fibre, 0.606g sodium
A handful of fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced